NEW SPINE CHIROPRACTIC was founded in 2013 by Dr. Chase Gentry D.C. with the goal of providing high quality conservative care for a wide variety of patients. We pride ourselves in being honest with our patients AND with our treatment plans. We will provide the necessary treatment to get you feeling better and teach you the things you can do to stay better.
Dr. Gentry’s first experience with chiropractic treatment came as a result from a sports injury when he was a young teenager. After experiencing the relief that was provided from chiropractic treatment and adjustments, he continued to use chiropractic as a way to stay healthy and recover from multiple sports injuries. This is what sparked his interest in eventually becoming a chiropractor himself.
After finishing his pre-requisite studies at Utah State University, Dr. Gentry and his wife Alex, moved to Portland Oregon in 2009 to further their education. Dr. Gentry attended the University of Western States where he received his Bachelors of Science degree and his Doctor of Chiropractic degree. Concurrently during this time Dr. Gentry was also certified as a graduate from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego with an emphasis in whiplash traumatology, auto collision forensics, and traumatic brain injuries. While enrolled at the University of Western States, Dr. Gentry also participated in the Sports Medicine elective course, which focused on the evaluation and treatment of multiple sports related injuries.
Dr. Gentry has always lived an active life and enjoys playing sports and being outdoors. Living in the pacific northwest has fueled his desire to camp, hike, hunt, fish, and ski with his wife Alex. They are happy to be part of this great community and look forward to the future here!
In addition to proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle, Dr. Gentry strongly believes that the human body was meant to move and be active. ALL the joints in the body are a key fundamental in the process of being healthy, strong, and feeling good. It is our conviction at NEW SPINE CHIROPRACTIC that if you MOVE MORE you will LIVE MORE!
Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save and preserve it. -Plato
- University of Western States 2009 – 2012
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Bachelors of Science Anatomy/Physiology
- Sports Medicine Elective Certified
- Board Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Spine Research Institute of San Diego (SRISD) 2012
- Program Graduate of Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology
Additional/Post Graduate Education:
- Cervical Acceleration/Deceleration (CAD) injuries and Auto Collision Forensics (SRISD)
- Advanced Extremity and Spinal Manipulation (Dr. Dan McClure DC, CCSP, CCEP)
- Graston Technique (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation) Level M1
- Oregon Workers’ Compensation Division Certified
- State of Oregon: Oregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State of Nevada: Chiropractic Physicians Board of Nevada